Free Live TV in Trinidad Tobago, is finally here now!!
You are on your way to enjoying free live TV in Trinidad Tobago.
Free live TV in Trinidad Tobago is now a thing, you can now watch your favorite local TV network from anywhere in the world. Stay up to date with local news, sports, entertainment and even weather. This has recently been made possible by a SUPER KODI Add-On that gives you access to lots of free channels, it is updated daily so links are always working.
If you do not have Kodi or even know what it is, please refer to this post What is Kodi
If you do not have a device to install Kodi on, I recommend using this device.
This add-on and its repo are available through fusion. If you already have fusion then you can skip this tutorial and install it from there.
- You are on your way to enjoying free live TV in Trinidad Tobago
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
You are on your way to enjoying free live TV in Trinidad Tobago
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Phoenix
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification Phoenix is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Phoenix
Now for the Magic!!!
After you’ve opened Phoenix, free live TV in Trinidad Tobago is almost ready.
- Select Crusader88
- Select International Channels